Monday, June 21, 2010

Really?

I could spend an entire day in a Reliance Fresh/Food Bazaar/Star Bazaar/Big Bazaar etc etc just going through the endless products and the companies that own them. I also like to look for new brands on the shelves.

I spotted one a few days back. Now there is a reason why that particular Drinking water bottle caught my attention. I liked the name - 'BONAQUA'. Coca Cola recently launched 'BONAQUA' (april 2010) in select markets of North India.

The tagline for BONAQUA reads 'When taste matters'. Why should taste matter especially when we all know that pure water should ideally have no taste, colour or smell. It would have been a different thing if it had introduced flavoured water (which I think they do intend to in the months to come).

Also the visual that accompanies the brand name reminds me of versace though this guy looks slightly older :)

No comments:

Post a Comment