Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Airtel - tell tell :)

After months of reluctance to creating an online account in the AIRTEL’s site, I finally gave in. Not that I have an aversion towards it. I am plain lazy. Having created an account, I was checking out the various links when my eyes fell on ‘Bill analysis’.

It’s a wonderful thing they’ve done. They analyse your call usage patterns under four or five broad headings - 1) Favourite numbers 2) Favourite local calls 3) Day wise usage pattern 4) Whom do you call the most? 5) Personal and Official usage

Can’t say the analysis turned out to be 100% correct in my case but the ‘whom do you call the most?’ question did make me smile.

Just an added feature can make a consumer see a brand in a different light altogether. Though, that definitely doesn’t or can't guarantee lifelong loyalty to the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment